Georgetown County Sheriff's Office
If you wish to visit an inmate in the Georgetown County Detention Center, you must first be on the inmate’s approved visitation list and have a Student ID or birth certificate for children, valid State Driver’s License or ID, or other valid government-issued photo ID card.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled visitation time for ID processing.
- Visitors must be properly dressed: no headwear, no short shorts, no short skirt, no tank tops, no excessively tight or revealing clothing will be worn
- Only 2 visitors are allowed at the same time, except when there is a child under the age of 1 year
- Children above the 1 year mark must be on the approved visitor list and will count as one of the two visitors
- Visitors must follow GCDC rules, not be disorderly in any manner, and must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the visit
- All personal items must be left in your vehicle or in a locker provided in the lobby area
- Any person who has been an inmate in the GCDC within the past 90 days will not be approved for visitation
- Children must not be left in the lobby unattended
- Any inmate currently on Disciplinary Status will not have visitation privileges.
The visitation schedule is listed below. The letter range goes by the last name of the inmate.
Tuesday – Males
Saturday – Males
Wednesday – Females
_Sunday - Females__
Wednesday – E & I
Sunday – E & I
17 year old Visitation